Thursday 15 April 2010

Last Week Sales Cut!

It is my last week in Halifax! I'm leaving Saturday April 24th!
Until the move I've dropped the pricing of all my sales!
Check out the details below:

Portrait Packages: 
One hour photo shoot - Outside - 4 edited images only $80+tax!
One hour photo shoot - On Location - 4 edited images only $100+tax!
One hour photo shoot - In Studio - 4 edited images only $150+tax
Modeling Packages:
Two hour photo shoot - Outside - 6 edited images only $150+tax!
Two hour photo shoot - On Location - 6 edited images only $175+tax!
Two hour photo shoot - In Studio - 6 edited images only $225+tax!
Kids Quick Portrait Package:
30 minute photo shoot - On Location or Outside] - 4 edited images only $65+tax!
Don't miss out on your chance to work with me before I move to Toronto! Email contact@sarahdevenne.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment