Tuesday 10 August 2010

Pride Toronto - 2010 Parade

 This article contains nudity. If you do not wish to see said nudity please use the directory on the right to go to another post ------------------------------>


Amazingly this was my first pride parade! Every year while I was in Halifax something would come up and I would end up working during the parade!  This year I made sure I wasn't going to miss the epicness that is the Toronto Pride Parade!
The Pride Toronto Parade/Festival is so amazing and massive and fun! The only downside to the parade was the weather was not the greatest... better then a thunder storm, but still annoying, not a cloud in the sky, boiling hot, no shadows to stay in, I got a bad burn! Even with a ton of sunblock I am apparently WAY too Irish for the sun! Totally worth it!
Check out the full coverage below or check out the 'Best Of' on my Official Website or Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment